[thelist] Netscape

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Tue Aug 3 15:56:46 CDT 2004

"NETSCAPE 7.2 WILL SHIP SOON"

http://www.netscapestore.com/
--

This is a spoof right? "Start running the Internet's Best browser..." (I
nearly fell out of my chair from laughing so hard.)

<start rant>
I hated, no loathed, the dang browser when it existed. When will it end!?

Those of you who replied to this posting that still use it were the few
minute cases that still existed in this world of 5 billion 3/4.

What do I hate about it?! The fact that it loaded too slowly, it doesn't
support SSL pages as well as I'd like, and Composer just stunk.... wannabe.
</end rant>

Thanks