[thelist] Netscape

Adrian Simmons adrinux at ntlworld.com
Wed Aug 4 05:13:02 CDT 2004

pandy wrote:
> This was out yesterday. It isn't the first, but
> maybe the worst.
But where are the exploits?
That's a potential security problem, it takes someone to write an
exploit before it becomes an actual security problem. And that's where
the really big difference between Mozilla browsers and IE lies.

I'm not aware of any exploits for Mozilla browsers. IE has plenty.
Whether that's a result of market share or the speed at which bugs are
fixed I don't know, but the bottom line is that most people will be
safer with Firefox/Mozilla than IE.

--
adrinux (aka Adrian Simmons)
e-mail <mailto:adrinux at ntlworld.com>