[thelist] Product Demos/Flash

Wes Reed wes at thirdstrand.com
Wed Aug 4 13:50:59 CDT 2004

Hi All,
         We are looking at developing a product demo for a marketing web
site (software) and tending to think this will be done in flash.  We want
to keep away from the boring (which could characterize some of our past
work) and are looking for good work to inspire us.  So here are my questions:

1) Do you know of any examples that you really like?  And, if you care to
share,  why do you like them?
2) Are you aware of any good articles/discussion on what makes a good
web-based product demo?
3) Do you have any gratuitous experience or advice you would like to send
our way.

thanks,

Wes