[thelist] Business practice -- client implementing site while project is incomplete

David Siedband technique at oceanicsky.com
Thu Aug 5 14:59:46 CDT 2004

You should specify this in your proposal/contract.  It's also a good
practice to put comments in your protopages that the design is for
review purposes and not licensed for public use until payment is
received.

Maybe you should send them an invoice for the hours you've put in to
this point.

--
David