[thelist] HTML validation for protected pages

Sam Carter scforum at iness.com
Thu Aug 5 16:47:01 CDT 2004

Andrew Clover <and at doxdesk.com> wrote:

> The Mozilla/Firefox Web Developer Extension has a 'Validate local HTML'
option which does essentially the same method automatically.
   http://www.chrispederick.com/work/firefox/webdeveloper/

My thanks to everyone who replied.  My comments:

I've used the NLIS for a year in IE.  It's great for Section 508 matters,
but it doesn't do "local" HTML validation.

Sarah, thanks for your suggestion, but I found that the firefox / Mozilla
download integrated into my preferred browser (NS 7.1) without a hitch.

I cannot believe I am actually validating pages with a single click... !

Thanks everyone.

Sam