[thelist] HTML validation for protected pages

Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Sat Aug 7 14:47:55 CDT 2004

Message from Sam Carter (8/6/2004 11:07 AM)
>Sam Carter wrote:
>
>The courses we develop deliver content specific to a user's login ID.  It's
>not just authentication that's going on, but the content on the page is
>often user specific or context specific.

But the content gets created by someone doesn't it? Or does it materialise
out of the ether?

Why can't the content also be validated upon creation?

Valid template + valid content = valid page, if validated properly.

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/