[thelist] Website profile entry

Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Tue Aug 10 20:21:24 CDT 2004

Message from Yoan Talagrand (8/10/2004 01:06 PM)
>Hi!
>Does anyone of you have in mind a website with two entries, depending on
>the visitors profile ?
>Ie: website optimized for man or woman, website optimized for childs,
>teens or adults, etc...

Lots of global consumer goods manufacturers have websites customised by
visitor's location, though you're usually required to choose your part of
the world on the first page.

Example, sites belonging to companies like Wilson (sports goods), Nikon &
Olympus (cameras and optics), etc. Google also does this seamlessly in some
countries. Like in Trinidad, IE users get redirected to google.tt (strange
it doesn't trigger for me using Opera)

I was also thinking a personals site like match.com may have men/women
customisation but I don't know for certain.

I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for.

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/