[thelist] Flash email signatures

divaone lparis1 at nc.rr.com
Thu Aug 12 08:52:23 CDT 2004

About to be a my wit's end on this one! I'd appreciate any help you can
give.

I need to use a small flash file as an email signature for a client. One
file was created in Swish and the other is a flash/text file combo - text
file required to render the text. I'd much rather rely on one file, of
course. I am using Outlook 2003 and the client is using 2000. I would like
to at least show them how a flash file would appear on their system.

I've created the basic html file and gone through the steps to include this
signature. Sometimes it will show in the preview box, others not. It never
shows in a new email composition. The flash file is remotely located.

Please note.. I already have my weaponry at the ready to explain why this
may not be the best of ideas to the client.

TIA!
Divaone ~