[thelist] Firefox Plugins

Alan McCoy a.r.mccoy at larc.nasa.gov
Thu Aug 12 08:59:13 CDT 2004

=> So apart for the obvious developer extension, what are the
=> must have Firefox extensions?

I've just recently switched and it's been great! So, great that whenever I
open IE, I think, "Crap! I meant to open FireFox!"

Must-have extensions? Here's my list:

WebDeveloper (can't say enough good things about this one!) Super Drag & Go
(love them tabs!) IE View (very handy for browser testing) Close Tab on
Double Click (very nice for tabbed browsing)

And the others:
Adblock
Firesomething (always good for a chuckle)

Alan