[thelist] JOB: SysAdmin

Jeff Wilhelm thelist at summit7solutions.com
Thu Aug 12 13:40:25 CDT 2004

Hey guys,

I am currently soliciting resumes for a SysAdmin role we have that just
opened up. The only catch is that you'll have to relocate to the Denver, CO
area, so I'm sure that wipes out most of the people that will read this.
That being said, if you don't mind relocating to the Denver area, send me an
e-mail with your resume. The stuff we're looking for it pretty standard, and
we don't necessarily need someone with a ton of experience, as I will be a
resource on a lot of the needs.

 - Windows System Management (DNS, Exchange, IIS, Active Directory,
Security, Possible MCSE but not required)
 - Programming Experience (Moderate Level in C#, Moderate in Others)
 - Hardware Setup / Maintenance / Configuration (Servers, Network)
 - Database Experience (Experience with Several DB Platforms)
 - Customer Service Experience (We don't want any jerks)

Anyway, send me resumes so I can look them over if you think you'd be a good
fit!

Thanks,
Jeff Wilhelm

IT Manager