[thelist] Deploying Video with Flash site check

thelist at punterspower.co.uk thelist at punterspower.co.uk
Fri Aug 13 03:54:11 CDT 2004

Hi
I was going to post this for a site check so whilst we are on the flash
topic I will combine the two :)

There isn't any video but the flash file has been produced to stream
instantaneously, I would be interested to know if there are any problems
and what happens in such events where the flash doesn't stream in.

www.clsx.co.uk/wholesale/

Andrew

Andrew