[thelist] Advice, Support, Help Wanted!!!

Dmitry Yeskin yeskin at webstylestudio.com
Fri Aug 13 06:46:26 CDT 2004

Hello all!

By the first please excuse me for my bad english.

We are the Ukranian web-developemnt company and on market for a long
time.

But now we have a problems with one of our client from Denmark.

I want to ask you to help us with advice or important information.

The situation next:
Some time ago one client requested a big system (conversion tracking
system) to develope. We already done some for other client but this
system was developed in other way with know-how idea. From the begin the
buyer paid a third-party side full amount of project. The third-party
side is a trusted side and we worked with them already. And when we
completed 99% of project buyer decided to stop project and asked a
third-party side to return the money. But third-party side decided to
check the reason of this, and who is wrong and who is right. The buyer
said that the project have a lot of bugs, but when third-party side
asked a buyer for a bugs list - they sent a list with 5-10 small bugs
that can be fixed by us with 2 hours (all project taken a 3 months
and now the project size is 12 Mb of code). The buyer now doesn't
replying on any our emails/sms messages etc. The third-party saying
that the buyer has a rights to cancel the project but he wouldn't have
a legal rights to code and he must destroy the code. But we think no,
that he must pay us 99% of amount or allow us 4 days to complete it
100%. The buyer don't want. It looks like he want to have a project
(it's already on his PC) and return a money. So he'll have a project
for free.

We need to find a strong proofs for third-party judgement to show that
the buyer is incorrect.

That's why I am asking you for help.

The buyer is based in Copenhagen, Denmark.

The buyer actually is a team of programmers, the name of manager is
Rogvi Andrias Fossadal. They also have a name of team - IQ NetMedia

They also have these projects (warning! Most of them adult):
http://www.iqnetmedia.com/
http://www.conversionstats.com/ (this project we done and were not paid)
http://www.danmark.com/
http://www.finn.fo/
http://www.raffar.com/
http://www.fossadal.com/
http://www.unshaved.net/
http://www.nudetattoo.com/
http://www.privatephoto.org/
http://www.nudepiercing.com/
http://www.just-pics.com/
http://www.beachspy.net/
http://www.face-sit.com/
http://www.world-of-amateurs.com/
http://www.ebonydome.com/
http://www.faroeseart.com/
http://www.bryggenart.com/

Probably someone of you done some of this project for that team, and
probably someone had a problems with them, or probably heard about a
problems with them.

Please let us know how it was. It's highly important!

Also maybe someone know what we can do in this situation? Probably
some other organization that can handle a virtual judgement?

Thanks a lot.

With best regards,
Dmitry Yeskin
CEO of "Web Style" Studio, LLC