[thelist] sql and databases

Rob Taft robtaft at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 17:10:32 CDT 2004

Its looking for an instance of the ENTIRE phrase. Much like placing a
statement into quotes in a seach engine. You would have to do a 'Like'
for each part of the term. A basic  example could go as such:

like '%' johnny '%' and row_stuff like '%' cash'%' and....

A loop that builds your SQL would be good for this.

Strength and honor
- r0b