[thelist] Re: Deploying Video with Flash

Damien COLA damiencola at wanadoo.fr
Tue Aug 17 06:26:24 CDT 2004

That's true, sorry I answered without having in mind all posts of the
thread.
Alternatively you could post an URL with your flash file as .ZIP so that
people with fast internet connection and time and flash knowledge can
download it at will.

But you're right, not a lot of people use 20Mb flash files, so maybe the
issue you're witnessing is a real bug in the flash player, that blocks
the browser and doesn't do a nice natural streaming. I suppose you've
check this on several PCs.

Cheers,