[thelist] wiki

Diane Soini dianesoini at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 17 20:51:21 CDT 2004

On Tuesday, August 17, 2004, at 01:24 PM,
thelist-request at lists.evolt.org wrote:
> We haven't yet figured out an elegant way to support inline insertion
> of
> images, but we also haven't yet come across a situation where the
> additional complexity would be justified. Same for SVG - that's just
> asking for feature bloat. :)
Well, the SVG is really important because we produce a product with a
"Process Editor" that outputs SVG diagrams and they really really want
to be able to use the company's product to produce the diagrams for
this project. But yes, it's all feature bloat. Can you believe only a
few decades ago we had green text on black screens and our printers
only output in 4 different fonts and the world didn't come crumbling
down?

Diane