[thelist] web site statistic software

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Thu Aug 19 13:12:38 CDT 2004

Hi Ted,

   Would you consider a non-OSS solution that is fairly cheap?  SmarterStats (by SmarterTools) is a pretty robust package that runs on Windows (ASP.NET, not PHP, but if you're running Win2003, this shouldn't be a problem).
   Anyway, there it is if you want it; if not, feel free to ignore this message.

Cheers,

Peter