[thelist] troubleshooting css problem on mac w/ safari

Jono ox4dboy at comcast.net
Thu Aug 19 15:01:29 CDT 2004

Looks good to me in:

Safari 1.2.3 (v125.9)
Firefox 0.9.3
Opera 6.03

And drum roll please....
IE Mac 5.2.3 (amazing)

The border does not continue all the way to the bottom, is that intentional?
Just my opinion, but I think it disrupts the eye's movement as you read the
page.  It might be nice to go all the way down, that way the entire content
area (where users will read) would be defined.  I know that getting heights
to work is a bit tricky, just a thought.