[thelist] troubleshooting css problem on mac w/ safari

klute soundres9 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 20 07:09:57 CDT 2004

Hey Jono,

Thanks very much for testing it and confirmimg that
everything looks alright.

As for the border not extending to the bottom (i
assume you mean the separator between the right nav
area and the content area) it was intentional. I
thought it was a nice touch estetically and in case
there is content that needs to go over the nav area
(hopefully towards the bottom of the page where there
are no longer nav links), it could do just that. I see
your point though as well, I'll consider it.

Best,
James