[thelist] Illustrator Pallete Persistance?

Laurel Nevans laureln at qwestinternet.net
Fri Aug 20 10:45:49 CDT 2004

A graphic artist asked me the following question:
"when I close photoshop, all of the pallets I used the last time
reopen in their previous positions.  However, when I reopen
Illustrator, I have to reopen all of my pallets.  How can I get
them to "stick" like I do in Photoshop"?  I asked her if she'd
checked the options under preferences, and she said she had, but
couldn't find where/what she needed to check.  Since I do not use
Illustrator personally, I was wondering if an evolter who does
could kindly help me point her in the right direction.  TIA.

Laurel