[thelist] "Hand Coding" in DWMX2004

Chris Johnston fuzzylizard at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 13:24:17 CDT 2004

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 10:43:17 -0700, Peekstok, Anna
<anna.peekstok at metrokc.gov> wrote:

> Dreamweaver is the best of the WYSIWYG editors and its site management tools
> are great, but I still go back to HomeSite (on PC) or BBEdit (on Mac)
> because Dreamweaver messes with my code. If I so much as open a page with
> Dreamweaver, it changes things to suit itself. I hate that. Therefore, my
> Dreamweaver MX sits unopened on my desktop.

There are ways to turn that off. I am not near my computer right now
or I would look up how to do it, but I never have Dreamweaver MX 2004
do anything odd to my code.

--
chris johnston

www.fuzzylizard.com

"For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals and
something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination, we
learned to talk."
Pink Floyd