[thelist] palm app for syncing with thunderbird email and/or a feed reader

Sarah Sweeney mr.sanders at designshift.com
Fri Aug 20 23:43:34 CDT 2004

Sorry that this is somewhat off-topic - hopefully it will be of interest
to other evolters as well. I'd like to be able to catch up on email
and/or blogs by reading them on my Palm (m125), which does not have any
kind of internet access. I'm looking for an application that will allow
me to sync the email in Thunderbird's local folders to my Palm. This
would allow me to read emails and (I think) RSS feeds (used in
conjunction with Forumzilla). If no such app exists, something that
would allow me to simply sync with a feed reader would be great. I've
googled till I'm blue in the face, but haven't found anything. Thanks
for any suggestions.

<tip type="screen capture utility" author="Sarah Sweeney">
MWSnap[0] (no affiliation) is a great free tool for taking screenshots.
It allows you to specify a size of rectangle to capture, or a window or
menu, full window, etc. It also includes various tools such as a ruler
and a colour picker. Very useful.

[0]http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/mwsnap.html
</tip>

--