[thelist] Re: GPS Locator on the web?

Diane Soini dianesoini at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 23 21:40:22 CDT 2004

On Monday, August 23, 2004, at 04:14 AM,
thelist-request at lists.evolt.org wrote:

> GPS Locator on the web? (Gabriel Vasquez)

I'd also highly recommend TOPO! software from National Geographic if
you are planning to do a lot of GPS stuff. My BF and I are avid
hikers/backpackers/geocachers and we think it's the best. You can
basically plug your GPS into your computer and you can upload/download
GPS coordinates between your GPS and the USGS topo maps inside TOPO!.

Even works on (Classic) Mac, although a little simplified.

About $50.

My BF's job went to China so he opened a T-shirt store:
http://www.cafepress.com/abiegen.13058271