[thelist] How to Show/Hide if an option is selected in a pull-down

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Tue Aug 24 09:17:26 CDT 2004

Ah, that one!  Well then, you'll need a little extra code for the invisible element (the form field code should still work just fine).  I wrote an article a few years back that dealt with Hiding/Showing for NS4-7 and IE4-6... ignore the ASP stuff, but the javascript should be what you need.

http://aspalliance.com/peterbrunone/pleaseWait.asp

Cheers,

Peter