[thelist] Re: Windows version of Chicago font?

Clive R Sweeney clive at designshift.com
Tue Aug 24 10:05:47 CDT 2004

Just want to say thank you to the folks who responded so quickly to my
question about finding a Windows version of the Chicago font. I'm all
set now. And I definitely owe a tip.

|<tip |type="Change Subject Line in Thunderbird" author="Clive Sweeney"|>
In Thunderbird, if you want to be able to change the subject line of a
received email (a handy functionality of Outlook), you can now install
the TB Header Tools Extension. Learn more at
http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=89134&highlight=change+subject+line
or you can just download the extension at
www.supportware.net/mozilla/HeaderTools.xpi
</tip>|

--
Clive R Sweeney