[thelist] Issue with 2k3 Server...

Ken Schaefer ken at adopenstatic.com
Wed Aug 25 22:27:32 CDT 2004

A bad NIC could be generating a huge number of interupts...

The power situation that someone else suggested is also a good one - is the system connected to a UPS or filter?

Usually, if the drive is failing the system will blue screen eventually. However, if the CPU is faulty, or the m/board is failing (eg due to overheating issues), you may see a lockup. But, I think it's quite odd that it's happening with such regularity...

Cheers
Ken