[thelist] Issue with 2k3 Server...

Ken Schaefer ken.schaefer at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 01:41:04 CDT 2004

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 01:01:20 -0500, jsWalter <jswalter at torres.ws> wrote:

> > I think it's quite odd - and there's something quite unique
> > about your situation (certainly it's not a widespread
> > problem). Google seems to turn up nothing that's related. I
> > would suggest calling/emailing Microsoft if you want to get
> > this working, or at least find out what the problem is. If
> > the problem is with Windows 2003 Server, then you won't have
> > to pay anything.
>
> Yea, right.
>
> Last 2 times I called support (MS and Adobe) they both cost me *and* it
> was never solved.

Hi,

I can't speak for Adobe support.

Who did you call for Microsoft support? Was it PSS? And in which
country? Did you get a case number? If you called PSS I am surprised
that the issue was not resolved and the case left open unless it was
determined that the problem lay with a 3rd party product.

Cheers
Ken