[thelist] DVD Authoring

Andrew Bayley andrew at arcticcircle.co.za
Thu Aug 26 07:56:21 CDT 2004

Does anyone know of a good program to put DVDs together? For example, I
would want the menus, movie, different chapters, special features, etc.

Also, I usually render my movies in AVI, so if it could handle avi, that
would be awesome.

Thanks.
--

Hi Kevin
I have put together a couple of dvd's using Adobe Encore DVD 1.0.

It supports AVI and MPEG2.  I am told that there is a newer version out that
sorts out some of the bugs that version 1 had.  I haven't had any hassles
with it though.