[thelist] DHTML menus and frames

Hershel Robinson hershelr at netvision.net.il
Thu Aug 26 09:06:16 CDT 2004

>  This means that when you've a dhtml menu at the bottom of one
> frame, it vanishes "behind" the frame below, without ever being seen.
> The question is:
>
> Is there any way, even a theoretical one, to make them appear over
> the edge of the frame?

In theory, one could potentially determine what part of the menu was missing
and also the vertical location of the lower frame and create the missing
part of the menu in that frame, replete with scrolling issues etc. This is I
think an entirely theoretical answer and even if it worked, it wouldn't look
great and it would be far more trouble to program than it's worth.

I look forward to hearing a better answer however. :)

Hershel