[thelist] Issue with 2k3 Server...

jsWalter jsWalter at torres.ws
Thu Aug 26 14:28:45 CDT 2004

Mmm, never thought to do that.

Good idea, but, since I have actual work to do, I wiped the drive last
night and put XP Pro on it; just until this current project phase is
done. Then I'll wipe/install 2k3 again and test your theory.

> Anything in the eventlog btw? Which processes are running?

Event logs are "clean", only showed normal startup operations.

Thx

Walter