[thelist] re: the list pages not loading

Diane Soini dianesoini at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 26 20:00:11 CDT 2004

On Thursday, August 26, 2004, at 04:05 AM,
thelist-request at lists.evolt.org wrote:

> The guy says that the browser says that the page has loaded but all he
> sees is a blank screen.
> He is using Microsoft Internet Explorer 5 (Mac edition)
> and Mac OS 9.2
>

> snip

> Any insight from anyone into MAC rendering problems would be helpful as
> I don't have a MAC and will be having to ask this guy to keep checking
> for me.

This happens to me a lot. I do not know why. Tell him to try this: When
he goes to the page, press command A to select all. See if that makes
the page suddenly appear.

I have to do this all the time with IE. But I have OS X.

> TIA
>
> Lisa
My BF's job went to China so he opened a T-shirt store:
http://www.cafepress.com/abiegen.13058271