[thelist] another list?

liorean liorean at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 21:11:53 CDT 2004

> I really like this list because I learn a lot. Is there another list
> like this one that anybody could recommend? Preferably one that leans a
> little more toward web design/front-end HTML, but not focused on using
> DW or Photoshop or pure computer science topics?

Well, there's css-discuss.org for CSS in practice. There's
webdesign-l.com for all types of web development questions. There's
highfivebabble over at yahoogroups for anything web. There's wdf.net
for anything web (was high volume, but has seen a rapid decline the
last two years, and is now low volume.). If you're interested in
JavaScript there's JS-Jive and Java-Script-World over at yahoogroups.
The best JavaScript list is at latech.edu, though. If you're
interested in XHTML there's XHTML-L over at yahoogroups. Then you can
find a number of groups on usenet and a number of web development
forums on the web, so there's always more. I personally like the
codingforums.com forums.
--
David "liorean" Andersson
<uri:http://liorean.web-graphics.com/>