[thelist] [OT] more gmail invites

Jeff Wilhelm thelist at summit7solutions.com
Mon Aug 30 14:17:42 CDT 2004

Who can resist the Google charm?!

In my mind, the only "cool" feature is the conversation-style threading --
other than that it's webmail at its basic, in some ways more basic than the
competition.

I really do think the Google "brand" is at play here -- the search engine is
awesome of course, and the lack of advertizing (blatant banner ads at least)
is a draw...

Message from  at Monday, August 30, 2004 2:52 PM: