[thelist] Dreamweaver Versions

Drew Shiel ashiel at sportsinteraction.com
Thu Sep 2 09:00:34 CDT 2004

At 14:32 02/09/2004, Rob Smith wrote:

>Has anyone extensively worked with DWMX and DWMX 2004. I have DWMX and
>it's rather buggy, crashes on me, has caching problems, and occasionally I get
>javascript errors when moving the panels around.
>
>If you've worked with the later version, do you see the same problems?

   I use Dreamweaver MX 2004, day in, day out. I have to say the only thing
about it that annoys me is that it can't open multiple files at once. I've
never had it crash, freeze, throw errors, etc - but then again, I never had
any problem with MX plain, either. What OS are you running it on? I'm on
WinXP Home Edition, still SP1.

   Drew.