[thelist] Re: XML Question

Scott Wolpow scott at publiccto.com
Wed Sep 1 21:58:09 CDT 2004

I can use various readers to view the plain text.I do want to break it into
tabular  data.
Here is the sample code. It is designed for uploading to search engine xml
feeds.
<Product Id="4922581187">
   <Availability>Yes</Availability>
- <GalleryPicture>
- <![CDATA[ http://thumbs.ebaystatic.com/pict/4922581187.jpg
   ]]>
   </GalleryPicture>
   <SiteCurrency>$</SiteCurrency>
- <Country>
- <![CDATA[ United States
   ]]>
   </Country>
- <EndNodeCategory>
- <![CDATA[ Diamond
   ]]>
   </EndNodeCategory>
- <Url>
- <![CDATA[
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4922581187&category=67726&refid=store
   ]]>
   </Url>
- <Category>
- <![CDATA[ Jewelry & Watches:Rings:Diamond
   ]]>
   </Category>
- <Description>
- <![CDATA[ Diamond 3 band rolling ring 14 karat yellow gold 5/8 ct
   ]]>
   </Description>
   <Site>US</Site>
   <Quantity>1</Quantity>
- <Caption>
- <![CDATA[ "The finest jewelry at discount prices" We have over 45 years
of jewelry manufacturing and retail experience. Looking at all the diamond
"bargains" on-line I realized that I could give real bargains, with real
quality, without the often confusing and misleading information given by
some dealers. Three Band Diamond Rolling Ring 14 karat yellow gold 5/8
carat total weight Natural Diamonds from mother earth! Dazzling 5/8 ct.
t.w. (.62ct.t.w.)Round cut genuine diamonds. CUT: Round COLOR: G/H CLARIT
   ]]>
   </Caption>
   <EndTime>12-29-2004 03:17:36</EndTime>
   <Orderable>Yes</Orderable>