[thelist] Recommendation for Merchant Account?

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Fri Sep 3 01:23:22 CDT 2004

Bob Haroche wrote:

> I work in California, US and am looking to accept credit cards for
> online orders (web dev and web hosting services). I've used PayPal in
> the past but am now looking for a real merchant account. Googling
> turns up a meager half million results so I'd be interested in what
> merchant account providers and Gateway re-sellers others have been
> pleased with. Ideally the merchant account provider would actually
> answer their telephone calls (so many of the low cost ones never do).
> Also a provider that could handle automated recurring payments would
> be a plus.

My two Euros:

Any major Bank that will give you a low cost Merchant account that ties
into the PayFlow Pro eCommerce gateway. PayFlow Pro handles reoccuring
billing for accounts.

--
Anthony Baratta

Some changes are so slow, you don't notice them.
Others are so fast, they don't notice you.