[thelist] Recommendation for Merchant Account?

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Fri Sep 3 10:45:15 CDT 2004

Authorize.net has a relationship with Wells Fargo bank and has a package by
which you can get both the gateway and merchant account for a discounted
rate.  It's incredibly simple to get started.  I have a bit more information
if anyone cares to catch me off list.

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer
WAE Tech Inc.