[thelist] site suggestions

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Tue Sep 7 11:48:47 CDT 2004

<snip>
No real tech question here, so please, reply off list to me directly as
to not spam the list.
</snip>

Nonsense. This is a legit discussion for the list.

<snip>
I think i've crammed too
much onto my homepage, and i'm at a loss as to how to make it appear
less cluttered, while still giving the same content to the front page.
</snip>

I think the big wow factor that I saw was:  border: 1px solid #000;

You have a real opportunity here to ditch the 3-column layout and go with a
35/65 2-column layout. Everything is spaced out and there is a great deal of
white space between topics.

Rob