[thelist] Host with Tech Support

Maximillian Schwanekamp lists at neptunewebworks.com
Wed Sep 8 13:35:34 CDT 2004

Shane Miller wrote:

>Another option is to hire a call center that specializes in supporting
>hosting accounts --- such as my company, Call Centers 24x7.  Please contact
>me off-list if you're interested in exploring this further.

Hi Shane,

I am considering developing a webhosting business.  Do you have a
pricing schedule for webhosting support?  I'm not ready to move forward
just yet, but I am developing the business plan, etc.  Knowing what you
have to offer right off the bat could help expedite things.  One
question:  I would by offering hosting specializing in certain
open-source products, e.g. ZenCart, Mambo Open Source CMS, etc.  Part of
the hosting package would be support for those products.  Would this be
something doable for your staff?

--
Maximillian Von Schwanekamp
Dynamic Websites and E-Commerce