[thelist] Homesite doesn't recognize .aspx

Casey Crookston casey at thecrookstons.com
Wed Sep 8 16:12:50 CDT 2004

> I am assuming that the .ASPX code is displaying as plain text instead of
> being parsed. Is that correct?
>
> If so, it is a problem with IIS and not HomeSite - make sure you have the
> .NET framework and ASP.net installed.

Not quite.  The code is processed just fine by IIS.  Homesite just shows the
code as big, ugly, yellow text.  It does the same thing with .asp pages
until you save it as .asp, then it color codes it.  But when I save the file
as .aspx, it keeps the code big, yellow, and ugly.

Also, a correction from my last email  I'm using v5.5 which is the most
current version.

Casey