[thelist] Host with Tech Support

Justin Kaiser - Voiceovers & Internet Marketing justin at justinkaiser.com
Wed Sep 8 16:49:02 CDT 2004

I resell with reseller-center.com  They have got a great forum for
subscribers only, & what I do is take the trouble tickets forward them on to
them, then forward the response to the customer...  That way it is still
personal, you earn loyal customers, and you look like the hero.  Same with
all of the other hosts...

Here To Help!
Justin Kaiser - Voiceovers - Internet Marketing
Justin Kaiser
Managing Consultant
JRKaiser.com

jr at jrkaiser.com

Voiceovers - Internet Marketing
1973 E 1950 N Road
Watseka, IL 60970
tel:  	(815) 377-0494
fax: 	(815) 377-0494
Quality Talent, Reasonable Prices & Fast Turnaround
Voiceovers - On-Hold Messaging - Internet Marketing