[thelist] Rich Internet Application

evolt at mccullough-net.com evolt at mccullough-net.com
Thu Sep 9 10:49:36 CDT 2004

sure.

Basically you have a builder application. You have a basic shell of a uniform.
You can add options. Collar, sleves, logo (upload), build a logo (probably a
seperate app), clip art, names, numbers, colors (some could be 3 color, some
could be 4 or 1 color), a place for descriptive text about what you are looking
for. Printout, email features, images update, rule update. Also there must be
the ability to work outside of a web evironment such as a Java application on a
Palm or desktop (Windows, Mac). The reason for different rules and images is
that there could be more product lines, like pens, pencils, shirts, ballons.
All of this must feel the end data to the Java application which will then
finish the order process.