[thelist] Host with Tech Support

Chris Cothrun mutagen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 13:19:28 CDT 2004

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 07:26:15 -0700, Lisa Thompson <lisa at duckdogdesign.com> wrote:
> I'm looking for a web host that offers all the usual stuff, PHP, etc, has a
> reseller program, but handles the tech support calls themselves.
>
> I want to offer hosting with a new package I'm developing, but don't want
> all those (hundreds and thousands of) clients calling me with their hosting
> questions.

Earlier this year I spoke to a company that offers this kind of
service. Here is my contact:

Benjamin Burke
bburke at bluegenesis.com
Toll-Free : 1-888-260-7890 x 2235
http://www.bluegenesis.com

I can't comment on their service, as I did not use them. However, a
quick search on WebHostingTalk.com found a few favorable comments. You
might find more suggestions there as well.

I wish you success on your venture.

--
- Chris