[thelist] Host with Tech Support

Hugh Ly likewater at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 16:37:12 CDT 2004

I generally stick with small to medium static sites with minimal
traffic.   Generally, the support issues are like what Shane
mentioned.  Lots of email stuff which you can manage yourself through
the control panel.   Unless you have tons of time, I would not host
larger, and dynamic sites - just too many points of failure.    When I
do host dynamic sites, it's usually because I'm the one that
designd/developed it, so I'm intimate with its workings.  In this
case, it's usually an advantage for me since I now have total control
every aspect of the site.

-hugh