[thelist] Site check please. http://www.npwwholesale.co.uk

Seyon evoltlist at delime.com
Fri Sep 10 11:05:07 CDT 2004

Message from Liam Delahunty (9/10/2004 11:22 AM)
>http://www.npwwholesale.co.uk
>
>I just need the front page looked at please.
>
>I'd be grateful if someone could have a look and let me know if the image
>is somewhat similar to:
>http://www.npwwholesale.co.uk/browsers/1581898.jpg

Looks similar to me using Opera 7.2. Only real difference is that the grey
vertical line between the "Worldwide Co" and the "Natural Products" columns
isn't there.

It's a very disjointed design though, if I may say so. Nothing seems to fit
with anything else. Also the visible alt text popup has a spelling error -
"Catalgue".

regards.
-marc

--
Trinidad Carnival in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/