[thelist] VB.NET built in functions

David Travis dwork at macam.ac.il
Sat Sep 11 07:48:43 CDT 2004

Hello Casey,

I am not sure how many built in functions there are in VB.NET as of the .NET
generation it is all OO and not procedural as it was with VB6.

I believe you will find all the required information you need in the
framework's documentation where they documented all objects in the
framework.

Here is a link to the documentation's root, where you can find any class's
documentation:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/netstart/ht
ml/cpframeworkref_start.asp

Click on ".NET Framework Class Library" to start browsing classes'
documentation.

Good luck!
David.