[thelist] CSS technique for forms?

Gregory Wostrel info at gwcreative.com
Sun Sep 12 07:30:28 CDT 2004

On Sep 9, 2004, at 10:58am, John.Brooking at sappi.com wrote:
> Tables were an easy way to vertically align the labels and the fields,
> but
> of course suffer the same problems as using tables for page layout.

I say, live it up, love life - use the tables.
It will take you no time at all, will work in all browsers and you will
either be on to something else or down at the pub with your mates with
the time you save. Meanwhile this discussion will still be going on
with all sorts of excellent ideas about laying them out with floats,
spans, divs, and all the rest.

Gregory Wostrel

gwcreative
email: gw at gwcreative.com
web: http://www.gwcreative.com
tel: 401.286.9228

Communications and the Art of Simplicity