[thelist] Proper DB Table Design...

Travis travis at mediastill.com
Mon Sep 13 10:28:30 CDT 2004

Hi Joshua, thanks for the reply,

> Placing a sortorder field in the categories and documents tables is not a
> bad design.

That's good to know - I'd prefer to keep everything in the 2 tables, if
possible, rather than start creating 'meta' tables with info about other
tables - seems that could get messy, once I start down that road...

It just seemed a little strange having to have unique values across 2
tables, is all.

Thanks,

-Travis