[thelist] YASC (Yet Another Site Check) :)

Jono ox4dboy at comcast.net
Mon Sep 13 12:51:12 CDT 2004

On 9/13/04 9:45 AM, "Gary McPherson" <lists at ingenyus.net> wrote:

> Hey all! Would appreciate if I could get feedback on any lingering bugs or
> issues on a site I'm finalising. I've tested on Windows with IE 6 and 5.5,
> Firefox 0.9.3 (and Firebird 0.7) and Opera 7.54. Would especially appreciate
> any Mac-sourced comments as I haven't been able to test on a Mac myself.
>
> Site is available at http://www.raggarobics.com/defaults.aspx
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Gary

The page seems to display fine in Safari 1.2.3, and Firefox 0.9.3 for Mac OS
10.3.5

‹ ‹ ‹ BUT ‹ ‹ ‹

>From the Gallery page, if I click the Home tab, I am landing on the
following error page:

Server Error in '/' Application.

The resource cannot be found.
dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is
temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that
it is spelled correctly.

 Requested Url: /default.aspx

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.573; ASP.NET
Version:1.1.4322.573