[thelist] Stuck on css table borders

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Wed Sep 15 10:59:40 CDT 2004

Chris,

The URL you provided for the stylesheet won't work for us as it addresses
the machine name.  So, I opened up the hood and looked at the source of the
page.  When I tried to pull the stylesheet manually I got a 404.

One tip though, remove border=1 from the table tag.

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer
WAE Tech Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/service_areas/