[thelist] Organizational Charts

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Wed Sep 15 14:16:50 CDT 2004

Thanks Steve for your input,

We'll unfortunately have to turn this down due to the steep learning curve
required. The users, of the system we ultimately choose, know the very
basics of a computer, let alone a new coding language for creating dynamic
hierarchies.

The "click and drag" solution is more what we're aiming for. It has to be
inexpensive and highly intuitive. If you were to create a how-to, can you
write the instructions in 5 steps or less? AND using less than 30 words?...
kind of solution.

I know this limits things a bit, but MS Visio is taking the lead fast.

Rob